Welcome to the new NJHIMA website. The LOG IN section of the website is for the exclusive use of NJHIMA members.
Payment is due no later than 5 business days prior to the date of the meeting. For registrants processing payment through an employer, proof of payment pending (PO/check request) is required for admission to the meeting. Please note:
1. Handouts, which are transmitted electronically, will not be provided if payment is not received by the transmission date.
2. NJHIMA will release CE credits only to those attendees whose registration has been paid.
3. NJHIMA will provide proof of attendance should an attendee require verification for their employer.
4. CANCELLATIONS not received 5 business days prior to the meeting will not receive a refund; if the registration was unpaid, an invoice for the registration fee will be issued.
5. Registrants with past due balances for prior meetings will not be admitted.
The New Jersey Health Information Management Association (NJHIMA) is a component state association of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Our mission is to promote quality health information for the benefit of health care consumers, providers, and other users by supporting the professional development and leadership of NJHIMA Members.
Our Corporate Sponsors
NJHIMA thanks our corporate sponsors for their continued support. We encourage our members to click on the above logos to visit our sponsors websites.
If you would like to be a corporate sponsor, please click on this link Corporate Sponsorship.